The KEYNOTE Session
10:00-10:05 The Chair’s views: Mobile the exemplary brand-to-consumer communication channel
10:05-10:20 KEYNOTE: From 2D to NFC: why 2D codes will never be mass and NFC returns us to tangible design
Gene Keenan, Vice President of Mobile, Isobar
10:20-10:35 KEYNOTE: How do consumers want brands to communicate with them on mobie,
Research conducted by mobileSQUARED for Mobile Interactive Group
Nick Lane, Chief Research Analsyt, mobileSQUARED
10:35-10:50 KEYNOTE: Placing mobile at the heart of a cross-platform strategy
Steve Siegel, Mobile Solution Specialist, Microsoft Advertising, Microsoft
10:50-11:05 KEYNOTE: Contextual Digital Marketing and New Era of Auto Search
Akash Sureka, CEO, Hoopz Planet Info
11:05-11:35 PANEL: Understanding the needs of the mobile consumer
Moderator: Lubna Dajani, Managing Director, Stratemerge
1. Barry Houlihan, CEO, MIG
2. Steve Siegel, Mobile Solution Specialist, Microsoft Advertising, Microsoft
3. Gene Keenan, Vice President of Mobile, Isobar
4. Matt Turnbull, Vice President of Mobile Solutions, Brands & Agencies, Tigerspike
11:35-12:05 COFFEE & NETWORKING + 'Card Sharks'
12:05-12:20 Driving success through mobile advertising
James MacDonald, General Manager, USA, adfonic
12:20-12:35 The great US mobile opportunity
Gavin Patterson, Chief Markets Analyst, mobileSQUARED
12:35-12:50 An agency guide to mobile display in 2012
Patrick Ashby, Regional Sales Director West Coast, USA, adsmobi
12:50-13:05 Back to the Browser: Mobile Payments in an HTML5 World
Martin Harris, SVP Strategic Accounts, bango
13:05-13:20 Wrong Budget: Mobile is not digital
John Lim, CEO and Founder, LifeinMobile
13:20-13:35 Workshop Challenge: Can you build the most effective mobile campaign?
13:35-14:40 LUNCH & NETWORKING + 'Card Sharks'
14:40-14:55 Innovative marketing to a mass US audience
Matt Turnbull, Vice President of Mobile Solutions, Brands & Agencies, Tigerspike
14:55-15:30 PANEL – Effective communications with the consumer
1. Gowri Shankar, CEO, SinglePoint
2. Mark Kurtz, Chief Growth Officer, Gage Marketing
3. David Reynolds-Gooch, Interactive Marketing, 3M
4. Joe Lalley, Vice President, Digital Products, MTV Networks
5. Jay Highley, Vice President, Carrier Relations, Motorola
15:25-15:40 Best practices on mobile rich media
Anne Frisbie, Head of North America, InMobi
15:40-15:55 Creating compelling mobile strategies
Ross Sleight, Chief Strategy Officer, Somo Agency
15:55-16:25 COFFEE & NETWORKING + 'Card Sharks'
16:25-16:40 The Impulse Economy; the NFC opportunity
Gary Schwartz, President & CEO, Impact Mobile, and Author of 'The Impulse Economy'
16:45-16:55 Welcoming the tourists with the complete mobile strategy
Gerhard Gunther, CEO and Co-Founder, Digitalsunray Media
16:55-17:25 PANEL – What is the impact of mobile advertising on your brand
Moderator: Gary Schwartz, President & CEO, Impact Mobile
1. Lubna Dajani, Managing Director, Stratemerge
2. James MacDonald, General Manager, USA, adfonic
3. Dave Anson, Director Mobile Ad Product Innovation, AT&T
4. Anne Frisbie, Head of North America, InMobi
5. Ross Sleight, Chief Strategy Officer, Somo Agency
17:25-17:30 Final comments
17:30-18:30 Networking + Final of 'Card Sharks'
TRACK TWO: Behind Closed Doors
Is a new dimension to events, providing companies with the opportunity to present to invited guests and delegates away from the competition. Presentations containing USPs and tactics followed by candid discussion.