BUMP (Businesses Using Messaging Platforms) is a series of free-to-access webinars hosted by Mobilesquared, the global market leader in business messaging intelligence. This webinar series will deliver a candid, cross-industry view of key topics relevant to businesses who use messaging – or who are developing a messaging strategy. BUMP webinars take place live, and are available to download on-demand post event.
Why should I register?
All killer, no filler. Each webinar will be about 45 minutes in length, starting with a presentation, followed by discussion and Q&A. Each BUMP will be packed with data forecasts & insight on the business messaging sector, from the most trusted independent analysts in the market.
No hard sell. We’re hosting these events independently so there’s no sponsorship or agenda. Just our unflinching assessment of every part of the market.
Cross-industry views. We’ll invite companies from across the messaging ecosystem to add their expert views as guest speakers or panellists.
Ask us anything. Live Q&A session at the end of each webinar; you can submit your question pre-event or live via the interactive platform.
BUMP webinars will cover these topics:
- RCS Pricing Strategies
- Protecting MNO business messaging revenues
- How to develop a commercialised RCS model
- Impact of grey routes
- The New Order: Google’s role in RCS
- Which channels consumers want: Viber
- A2P SMS: The channel that keeps on giving
- Are usage guidelines restricting OTT business messaging adoption?
- What is happening with WhatsApp Business?
- Is CPaaS the key to unlocking the business usage of messaging?
- Which channels do consumers want: Facebook Messenger
Companies taking part in the discussion will include Vox Communications, Interop Technologies, Bouygues Telecom, Viber, with more to be added.
Attendee places are limited, register now to attend BUMP webinar #1: RCS Pricing on 3rd June 2021 at 16:00 GMT